Re: BOSS RC-50 users on the list

I think many limitations with these hardware loopers can be turned into possibilities.

I myself want limitations, the music itself is so vast se to dive in  :-D

Or maybe I'm just losing my friggin mind...

Louie->The software on Digitech stopped working on my XP-machine, so the unit became a piece of metal to me. RC-30's memory, you can access it as a norma USB-memory.
No software needed. I think Digitech made a huge mistake by closing the JamMan Stereo's memory by making it accessible only with their piece of **** software, that's programmed on Microsoft Silverlight, which is a joke in itself.

Sorry, a quite a burst of sentiment, but those are MHO's, at this time.

:-D

-Petri-