Sink monitoring

Rick

Nice thread. Live loop syncing of a band is why I got into this mess in the first place, would be so cool to have four piece band of multiinstrumentalists all synced up, but anyway, one of the reasons I was lobbying for a bit more flexibility in LP1 output routing is related to that, would be cool to be able to easily route a click on one loop to Aux A left for example and send that to a cue to the drummer  or little monitor on stage.

Andy o