Re: Re Peter Leinhos is out of the office.

Whoa, the dude exists.  The dude abides.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:57 PM
Subject: Re Peter Leinhos is out of the office.

Well obviously I'm in today, No one has gotten my ALERT.
Thanks for the good Loop site info.
Since the office has taken away my access to 'You tube' I cant see anything any more.
so it's all theoretical.
My first looper was 2 seconds long on a Roland Digital rack unit I bought in the early 90's.
Then I got my Line 6 rack Delay w 2 minutes.
Working in the Telecom Dept at Farmers,
I was the "music on hold" for a while here at Farmers with a spacey piece I built around a
baserun I lifted from John Abercrombie, ( Timeless ).  It was calming and served it's purpose.
My problem is I could never get my Behringer FCB 1010 controller
to work with the line 6 delay unit correctly.  All it would do is change the presets.
But for the looper is all under one preset.
So I resolve to use my big toe to change the 'Record' &'Stop' buttons on the fly.
Some times Mr. Toe will nudge the patch selector dial and roll on to patch number 1.
and that's the end of that .
It's all fun.

Peter A. Leinhos
Farmers Zurich Telecom & Video Operations
Group IT Operations
4680 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, Ca 90010
USA

Desk 323 964 8807
Cell    213 944 4064

***** PLEASE NOTE ***** This E-Mail/telefax message and any documents accompanying this transmission may contain privileged and/or confidential information and is intended solely for the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended addressee/recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on the contents of this E-Mail/telefax information is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action against you. Please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and immediately delete/destroy the message and any accompanying documents. Thank you.*****