Re: filters

james fowler schrieb:
> i need a good filter.  primarily for synth filtering.  for space
> reasons, i'm leaning toward software...are there any out there that do
> a good job?  i get the impression that something like a filter belongs
> exclusively in the analog/hardware domain but going that route will
> necessitate upgrading my rme multiface as it's already completely
> full...i'd need another one or something bigger.
What exactly are you trying to do filter-wise? Is it more of studio or
live oriented? Do you want filters for some synths specifically, to
complement their own filters etc.?
(I'm also asking because as everything can be considered a "filter" in
some way).

But before we dive into a deep analysis of your application, here's one:
http://www.ohmforce.com/ViewProduct.do?p=QuadFrohmage

You never go wrong with ohmforce (in my experience).

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs