Re: Corrections: Footprint of the LP-2 Mini Looper

If I knew anything about electronics, I might...but I don't even know where to start looking to learn how to put such a thing together, and my understanding is that this is an area where you don't want to just guess & hope.

Zak Kramer

On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 10:24 PM, Grant <grantmepeace@mindspring.com> wrote:

It wouldn't be too difficult to build a small power supply using a UPS battery or small motorcycle battery that could supply several pedals for many hours. It could have 12VDC outputs and some regulated 9VDC outputs, be relatively small, rechargeable, etc. I'm pretty sure the Rang III could run directly off the 12VDC and would probably run 2-3 hours for every 1000mAH of battery capacity. Maybe it could be built into the amp for easy transport. Just a thought. Cheaper in the long run too since batteries have gotten soooo expensive these days.

-----Original Message-----
From: Zak Kramer
Sent: May 20, 2011 4:59 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Corrections: Footprint of the LP-2 Mini Looper

[insert indignant castigation here]

I'm really looking forwards to the box, whatever its dimensions. It does still have the ability to run on batteries, yes? This is as much my attraction to the looper as all the other stuff; I busk weekly (when its not monsoon season) and so portability is key. I use an RC-20XL now, but I find it very limiting, as I elsewise use a Boomerang III.

Zak Kramer