Re: Handmade footswitch for boss rc-2

> Hey, this is marvelous, you are a virtuoso master of your instrument.
Thanks, man!

> From your photos I would guess you have more than 70 harps, how many of
> them do you bring to a gig?...
I have up to 100 harmonicas. Actually I bring to gig about 40 of them.
There're 12 keys + 7 harps are one octave lower (there're harps two
octaves lower manufactured, but I don't still have one) so I have 19
keys + spares + some minor tuned harps (for minor chording, as minor
soloing is available on regular harmonica).

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov