Re: Faderfox LV3 = perfect controller!

I have a couple of old faderfox boxes I'm still trying to sell my friends, if anyone's interested in the earlier boxes...

AND.

I want to ask if you both have tried Touchable on the iPad?  Two Joysticks which even have a programmable release response!

T.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 7:44 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 1:00 PM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
> just checked the new Faderfox LV3 (on web):
> http://www.faderfox.de/
>
> It's just so perfect: 8 faders, USB (no power/midi necessary), Ableton-support (if you like)...
>
> Looks really great imo...

You haven't bought one yet? I too checked it out recently. Looking
very useful. Having two joysticks would be really, really useful!!!

CDM had a good article about it, including link to a demo video on
YouTube. It's also informative to read what people post at CDM.
http://t.co/1wlF7Yl

Per

--
The most recent newsletter is here.

• Outerborough, Todd Reynolds' solo double CD is now available wherever music is sold. Check it out on the INNOVA Artists Page.