Re: Faderfox LV3 = perfect controller!

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
> I've been thinking about Mac vs Win(=Bidule) everytime there is a new
> hardware purchase decision...

There are many Bidule users that run Bidule under Mac as well. I think
that the issues I've had with Bidule might not be Mac related but have
do do with the fact that I do so much "morphing": i.e. assigning one
external CC# to target many parameters in many plugins and by local
scaling in Bidule. This kind of "morphing control" also used to make
earlier versions of Mainstage crash. The fact that Mainstage now
handles it ok is another reason I'm sticking with that host appl

Per