Re: For you software folks....what interface?

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Rainer Straschill
<moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
> what has the MIDI clock to do with the interface?

He probably meant digital clock ;-)

With both my RME's you can set manually which one to be the master,
slave or if they should auto sync - when connecting them digitally
(which I do when performing with my laptop and splitting its RME
output as eight digital channels going through the ADAT light pipe to
be recorded on a second machine)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se