Mobius scripting - move

Hi folks,
I've been having fun using the move function to trigger different
portions of a loop, sort of remixing the loop live.  I'd like to find
a way to record the results of these manipulations, but I have some
problems:

1) how can I send record command to one track while sending move
commands to another (is that possible?)
2) Move cancels record (at least when used on the same track)

Is there any way to make this happen in Mobius, or should I get
another looper (or can I run two instances of mobius without conflict
in Bidule)?

thanks,

Sylvain