Re: Vox Dynamic Looper VDL-1

Michał Wiernowolsk said: For me the loop effects look most interesting of all the features,
because this is something you can't do using another FX unit
without some kind of resampling.

If you are talking about reproccessing the loop,  both the Line 6 M13 and M9 can do that simply by placing the loop at the front of the chain of effects. if you are talking about applying the proccessing exclusively to the looped material i believe in this way it is unique , i have only spent a few minutes with it so far but i'll give it this, its its on little twist on the floor looping experience, definitley geared toward the sound tweaker. I found it a bit confusing trying to feel my way through it but that seems to be the case with most things these days:-)
Bill