Tedx

I also played at TEDx today, though I was parked outside under a tent providing lunch break music, mostly lapsteel, I think the only coverage I got was a few flip phones and perhaps some stills., as I forgot to turn my own camera on, Doh!!!! it was a beautiful day to be playing outside even with a bit of wind. The wind suits the sound of the lap steel just fine. It was my first gig with the lap steel that Mandoman made for me. It sounded fantastic and the multi bender bridge worked great.
Bill