Re: Remembering Kim Flint

Y'all don't forget about the Kim Flint memorial t-shirt as well!

 I wear mine often while performing, as I will this Sunday for our annual Bang on a Can marathon concert in NY.  It always gives me an opportunity to bring Kim's name to bear in describing our community and how much Kim, the Echoplex and LD have contributed to my pursuits over the years.

Remembering Kim and Violet, and celebrating all of you as well.

Todd