Somewhat OT: Podcast (Ned Evett and Adrian Belew Interview)

Loopers-

I'll be self promotional here and let everyone know that I've recently published the second podcast release for NiceGrooves.com.

You can find it here: http://www.nicegrooves.com/2011/06/14/nice-grooves-podcast-episode-2/

In it we interview fretless guitarist Ned Evett who is recently worked with Adrian Belew at the producer's helm on Ned's forthcoming album, "Treehouse".  We talk to them in detail about the new album and some of the process used!

I hope you all enjoy it and let me know what you think!  I'm still working out a lot of kinks in my podcasting rig, but it's getting easier each time.

Like riding a bicycle...

Best Regards-

Jeff Duke Jr.