Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

depending on how you define "early 80's", i was anywhere between the ages of 1 and 6.  so no, i did not listen to them during the early 80's.  but i have listened to the music that they made during the early 80's and in my estimation it would be classified squarely in the "sucks" category.

just my opinion...