Re: Re: Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, thetoyroom@charter.net wrote:

The Dead Weather show i saw on the last tour was one of the best shows i've seen in years.
I'd totally agree with you if I had not seen WIRE and Guided By Voices in the same time span.
It's been a great year for music.

Rick Walker

ps .........and if I hadn't performed in the really great Done Beginner show (my wife's band) at the Crepe Place last Friday night. Something was happening that night!!!! lol.