Re: Loopy2 Mini Review..

That's odd Reyn! It's definitely supposed to be listed on all stores. Are you using the 'Buy' link from loopyapp.com?

--
Michael Tyson | atastypixel.com
A Tasty Pixel: Delectable apps for iPhone and Mac

Loopy 2: A savvy, sophisticated, tactile new looper that reinvents the formula. Now available: loopyapp.com

Subscribe to our newsletter: http://atastypixel.com/newsletter

skype/aim: mikerusselltyson
twitter: MichaelTyson