Re: LP2?

Oops - the site *does* say Pre-Orders again now.

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 10:23 PM, Matt Davignon <mattdavignon@gmail.com> wrote:
Last I heard, they were absolutely definitely going to ship to the pre-order customers in April or May.

Their website has changed slightly. Back in January, they were offering pre-orders, then I think pre-orders maxed out and the pre-order form was turned off. Now I see that the website is accepting orders again. (Not pre-orders!) Maybe that means he's actually ready to ship?

The manufacturer is one person, and life's thrown some things at him in the last few months. Still, I pre-ordered back in January and I'll be pretty upset if it doesn't arrive by my August tour.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com