Re: Boss SL-20 question (analog thru snob)

Thanks. It's almost certainly buffered bypass since all Boss pedals are and I'm fine with that. I'm not a true bypass snob. The question is whether it's an analog bypass when disengaged or whether it goes through the A/D & D/A converters even then (i.e., DSP bypass). Since Roland/Boss isn't known for using the highest quality converters, I'd rather not have them in the signal chain when not using the effect.

That said, my pedal board is looking pretty full. Though, of course, if I spill to another board...

Mark