Gear shopping advice please! (pedal, controller, guitar, looper on budget)

Hi folks

I'm preparing a purchase requests for some musical gear at work.
It needs to be budget & no-nonsense. And it needs to be available in
Europe.

Do you have better choices/recommendations than these?
- Cheap & effective looper (or should I insist on investing more?)Boss
RC-3 Looper (190EUR)
- Midi controller (for Ableton Live: keys, buttons, vol knobs): Akai MPK
Mini (90EUR)
http://www.thomann.de/gb/akai_mpkmini.htm
- Foot pedal (USB enough, Logidy better? available in Europe?): Behringer
FCB1010 (110EUR)
- Guitar (Strat type for 180-400EUR): Fender Squier?

I don't know what/how much will be approved. But I have to submit the
request soon and would appreciate your judgement.

Thanks
Buzap