Re: OT: more Logic hell... this time .. control assignments!

Are you completely sure this works with normal dragged in samples (Like in Acid) AFAIK I thought this was only for midi loops...
Er.. Apple loops...

Well who do I think Im talking to.. ??? Of course you know what you are talking about... just that we maybe at cross-purposes...