FS Electrix Repeater

Since I haven't been using my Electrix Repeater much for a while I have decided to put it up for sale it and I'm offering it here first before it goes to Ebay.

I'm the original owner and I bought it when they first came out. This is a fully functioning unit and has the original power supply and has not been modded. Other than taking it out to a few gigs in a rack case when I first got it, it's been in my smoke free music room in a rack ever since.
I have the box and all manuals and I have ALL versions of the operating system on Flash cards.

I have several Flash cards for sale that have the Hitachi controller which are FULLY COMPATIBLE with all recording functions on the Repeater

Original 16 MB CFC with Electrix logo
128 MB Simpletech CFC
256 MB Simpletech CFC
512 MB Pretec CFC

Also one 32MB SanDisk CFC that the very last operating system came loaded on (I never used this for recording but I suspect it doesn't have the Hitachi controller or allow ALL functions in real time)

I would like to sell all of this as a package deal. I know compatible CF cards are very hard to find but I don't want to get into selling the CF cards separately so please don't ask.

I'd like to get $800 for everything with the buyer paying shipping. I'll take Paypal so email me and we can talk and spare us both the Ebay nonsense.

Thanks for looking!!

Ed Drake