Re: New track. Sxip Shirey and Todd Reynolds.

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, todd reynolds wrote:

I'm doing the looping, Sxip's doing the soundcrafting with Bells, pitchshifting, tubes, etc.

Twas a fun time for us...

I'm really enjoying listening to this track, Todd! This sounds like a commercially releasable outing.

One of my favorite things in looping is to do all the looping for an acoustic artist in a duet. It produces such interesting results. The processor can't control what the acoustic musician is doing and the acoustic musician can't control how they are processed. With big ears as are so beautifully evidenced here,
the results are unlike what anyone can do by  themselves.

I'd love to fly Nat Grant and I in the next time you guys set up shop to join in the 'out of the box' percussive fun! We're going to do a duet at the Luggage Store for this coming Loop Festival.
I'm excited to play with her again.   She's so creative.

Thanks for sharing.

rick walker