Re: OT: bi-amping

That's easy to solve, just reverse input and output connections on both vol peds.
(In any case, they weren't wired in the conventional way)

andy

ditch wrestler wrote:
That is lovingly low-tech, Rick! But last time I ran that set-up and had a volume pedal on each line, one volume pedal would override the other so I couldn't just have one line but had to have both. Maybe there was a matching problem - can't recall if my cables were trs or not... ted.