From: Jeff Evans <sazerac.jeff@gmail.com>
Subject: Midwest Monthly Looping Gig
To: "Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2011, 8:59 AM

I'd like to gauge interest in a monthly looping night in Chicago. The venue would be the back room of Haymarket Pub and Brewery in Chicago (so if you're also an enthusiast of excellent craft beer, that'll be a bonus  for you). The evenings that are available are Sun - Wed

Are there any loopers in the midwest interested in that kind of thing?

Cheers,
Jeff

Sent from my iPad