rocktron midimate foot controler

Hi,

Reading this on the Behringer FCB1010 thread :

“While we're exploring other pedals, there is also this one I don't think anyone mentioned:

    http://www.rocktron.com/products/controllers/midimate/

It is smaller than the FCB and has one jack for an _expression_ pedal.

It has been awhile since I looked at this but IIRC, I didn't like it for Mobius because it was designed

primarily to send program changes and couldn't be configured to work in "sustain" mode where it

sends something when you press a button and something else when you release the button.

(Some footswitches call this "instant" or "momentary").  If you don't have that then you

can't use any of the sustainable functions in Mobius, but this may not matter to you.

Jeff”

I wish to draw your attention on the fact that the rocktron midimate foot controller does not correctly send CC midi messages.

It send CC, but the value MUST BE 0 OR 127!... (no intermediate value).

It send 6 PC at the same time, or 6CC, and 1 CC continuous, and no other midi message.

That’s why I didn’t choose it for my looping usage.

Best Regards from France,

(sorry for my poor English writing)

Marc