RE: rocktron midimate foot controler / Yamaha MFC10

Luis,

Thank you for this idea. Unfortunatly the PCM-10 is very hard to find in
second-hand in France, and even in forums, very little writings :
http://fr.audiofanzine.com/pedalier-midi/digitech/PMC-10/

I've studied about all the midi foot controlers available here (in
second-hand) and my choose were about the FCB1010 / midimate / MFC10
I've not choose the midimate because this problems, and not choose the
FCB1010 which were too large for a "peaceful family atmosphere" (not sure
we can write this in English), I've better choose the smaller one YAMAHA
MFC10.

Have pay 130€ for it last week (second hand but a quite new product, full
with power and manual), and very happy about it !
It works perfectly, VERY easy to program, 4PC or 4CC or 4 notes
simultaneous, other midi messages (note, start/stop song, tempo...).
It takes me few seconds for each switch to program my looper, there is 1
expression pedal, and I can plug 4 other, perfect for my 5 track looper !

I have programmed yet :

o Mute / unmute of all the 5 tracks + entry track
o Solo of all the 5 tracks + entry track
o play / stop / record / overdub / new loop / ext Sync / octave ...
o volume of each of the 5 tracks + entry track with the internal
expression pedal (receive 1 external tomorrow, will test 2 tracks at same
time)
o pan of 4 tracks + entry (L/R)
o dry / wet (L/R) of all tracks...
o chorus / verse...
No limit for somebody comfortable with midi. So easy to enter in the foot
controller.

All that works perfectly
Not noticed latency yet (how to perform a latency test? my leg is not as
fast as 70 ms)     :)

only one limit : it send (on one clic switch) 4 CC OR 4 PC, not 4 CC AND 4
PC, but with my looper it doesn't make problem for now.

Best Regards from France,

(sorry for my poor English writing)

Marc