Re: OSC and I phones and Whiskers on kittens........

Hey Andy,

Yes, that's the perplexing thing... I am in fact using track-specific
calls for each fader, as you suggest... I expected the behavior you
describe, too... but the LP1 will not respond, at least not to TouchOSC on
my iPad over wifi via the Missing Link, unless I explicitly send a Select
Track command first :/

Phil :)