Re: The Wandering Madman new video

I will gladly donate money to an artist whose work really inspires me
because I want them to be able to continue to do so either by buying their
album, seeing them perform live, or donating to their kickstarter project.

I have not seen any work from you yet Elmer that compels me want to donate
to the Fuddski Fund. If you ever create something that I happen to think
is great in the future I will gladly enable you to mooch off of me.

What I don't understand is …. What compels you to take the time to post
something with such negativity?

On Aug 5, 2011, at 1:11 PM, Elmer Fuddski wrote:

> Must be nice to mooch off people and play music to "spread the music".
> I will also accept donations so I can sit in my living room and press
> buttons on my looper.

Todd Matthews
toddbass.com
twitter: gtodd876