Re: OT messages in the Facebook group?

Mark,

As the original creator of the FaceBook group page, I'd be DELIGHTED
to make you an admin, too ... I added a bunch of folks yesterday and
may have missed you — I was trying to get as many of the LD List
oldies to do some of the heavy lifting over there as I could.

The FB group IS semi-moderated, so there is the ability to remove some
of the less "on-topic" postings there.

Loop on,

~~D.

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin