Teaser track for my upcoming "Reflexiv Hören" album

I just put the track "Panthermeisen" - for my upcoming album "Reflexiv Hören" in a release candidate version up on soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/moinlabs/panthermeisen

"Reflexiv Hören" is the second part of my "Akustik Kies" double album with improvised solo piano material from 2010's MoinSound Studio Sessions.
http://moinlabs.de/index.php?id=288

About the track:
Piano - Steinberg The Grand 3.0, Bösendorfer 290 model (if I'm not mistaken). Loops - Möbius (VST, running within Ableton Live). Other effects - The Grand's built-in reverb, there may be additional Live reverb.

Status of the album project:
http://moinsound.wordpress.com/2011/08/06/reflexiv-horen-report-on-progress-on-the-album-project/

Yours,

         Rainer