Re: Reyn vs Torre Florim

No, this was again just once in a lifetime concert. Like most of the "Reyn
vs ...". Actually it's also without any rehearsing. People do their thing
and I just glue myself to it. Though I do send them video's with what I'm
planning to do and we check some beginnings and endings during the
soundcheck.. that's it.... Adrenaline ftw!!

Although I wouldn't mind to do some re-matches once in a while. Good
idea.. saves me some work too.. :-)