Re: Minimum Requirements

> ...and it doesn't bother you it's a long press then another
> press in order to re-record a loop?
>
> That's my criticism of the ubiquitous Rec/Overdub button.
> I always want Rec available for seamless repair of a dodgy
> first loop, or for instant scene change.

I never thought about record in that way. Thanks for the tip Andy.

Although If I was dealing with a minimal setup I would be happy with the
long press to reduce the # of buttons and footprint. I would just make
sure my set is really well practiced so there's no need to press record
again to erase my screw ups.

-Todd