Re: Ambient minimalist guitar and Elektron Octatrack based an a nice sounding scale...

Marvelous! So cool that you manage to stay withing the emotion and not
kill the music by overplaying. Really nice one, Anders. :-)  The music
constantly evolves - and at the same time not. Weird magic.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com