RE: Roland gr55

I see why and from my perspective it would be more value to for example record MIDI to a squencer and have the sequencer control a synth than to directly play synth sound with the guitar. If I want the guitar to sound like a synth I prefer to keep using the guitar waveform and mangle that than to trigger a oscillator or an other waveform. So I would be more happy with an excellent guitar to.. but I do understand both needs..

All good..

Anders