Re: Happy 15th, Looper's Delight!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LD --toasting to you Kim! thanks for this wonderful community of artists!

From: Violet Xoxox <violet@missviolet.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thursday, September 1, 2011 1:58 PM
Subject: Happy 15th, Looper's Delight!

On this date, September 1st, fifteen years ago, Looper's Delight was
launched.  We didn't even have a dedicated domain name back then, and were
running around trying to learn how to use the mailing list software and put
a webpage up and get word out to people.  Somehow, it worked.

Happy, happy, joy, joy!  I hope you will all join me in raising a glass to
Kim today.  He is desperately missed, but he will always be with us in
spirit.

Onward and upward! :)

Violet
xoxox