Re: vst file player

Um.. I made something once, it a Windows VST, so I cant use it any more.. its called Nosinkloop, and it started out as 4 file loopers that did NOT synch with the host, but then I made that an option, so the name is rather pointless..

I have no idea if it works anymore, and I only used it in AudioMulch.. but there it worked great.. but Im no programmer, it was made in SynthEdit.. give it a go...?

http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/?page_id=375

 Scroll down to about half way...

Mark