Re: Happy 15th, Looper's Delight! - the roots (David Torn)

yes, nothing starts from nothing
it may seem useless to think about the past and repeat facts, but its not, because it shows directions and helps for the future. and anniversary is a good opportunity:

one root of LD is my Loop group association idea as described at
but it did not come to exist and I am very thankful that Kim found a much better way and did it!

at least as important was David Torn's list Door-X from where most of the initial members came and possibly even some motivation and directions for Kim to do something similar. of course looping was discussed there.
I could not find the list any more today...

at the time I was not even aware of Violets involvement, I do not think Kim mentioned it. so maybe she can tell us more about it and add her roots...