Looping venue list again!

Hey All!

Once a year (Or whenever my feet get itchy from NOT touring) I post this link to a little form I made for you guys to post information about "Looping Friendly Venues".

http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/?page_id=525

I had a good response last year from the Americans, but Europe is looking decidedly empty of places to play. I'm sure there must be ONE OK-ish, smallish place in every big city, that has an open and friendly attitude. Im not looking for big paying venues or anything, more that a person could use this list to book a quiet little tour anywhere, getting a good meal, a bed for the night, and a little money for a train ticket to the next town.

So all you Europeans, fill in one place each, and we´ll have a good directory.
If you want to see what has been added already Go here...
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pPPy_Yv756yiEBjU8KvZXUQ

Thanks

Mark

--