From: Fabio_A
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: Happy 15th, Looper's Delight!

I loop your words, Simeon !
From when I subscribed in 2004 it hasn't been the same for me also.
Many thanks to Violet for having LD alive and kicking !

-fabio
2011/9/2 Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com>
On Fri, Sep 2, 2011 at 2:54 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
This website and this community irrevocably changed the shape of my
artistic life.

i'm with rick and michael on this. the internet has changed our lives
in ways we couldn't have imagined, some better and some worse, but
this simple little mailing list, which seems so anachronistic in this
day and age, has done more to influence my musical growth and
direction than almost anything else i can think of. it's connected me
with so many amazing, generous and knowledgeable people, that
expressing my gratitude here, in text form, as an email, hardly seems
adequate....
thanks to all of you and especially kim for his vision and violet for
her strength.

sim

--
Petri Lahtinen