boss RC300 looper

here is the direct link:
http://www.rolandconnect.com/product.php?p=rc-300

i honestly as i look at that thing , and think for me, wow, it's too complicated.
as i've been playing w/ my pigtronix echolution for the last few months and realize that all i do is:
turn it on
play
mess w/ the time knob
if i like something switch it into loop mode
mess w/ time knob more.
on and on....

the funny thing that i've discovered in the last 2 weeks on my echolution is: THE REVERSE MODE
also a little switch.
been having fun w/ that.

will say that rc300 seems light yrs from when i had my original rc20 a few yrs ago....

i guess for me i still don' t like to have things at my feet...i'm not very good w/ the tap dancing thing i guess...oh well....

maybe some co. in the future will make a looper in the shape of the starship enterprise, just for fun.....
i think i just feel OLD & DUMB!!!!
s---