Re: GR-55 (Re: What is Boyson doing exactly?)

So this seems like an intended successor to the VG99. Sounds like more
bang for the buck, more features, maybe better configuration...

The VG-99 put me off due mostly to the severe treatment of my dry
signal... even taking a line from the so-called "dry" out on the thing
produced something so shrill, so far from my real tone, that it was
useless in any part of my serial chain... and i did not want to wag the
dog by making a bypass loop just for the thing.

I guess in the end I love the sound of my fingers on my strings on my
guitar, and the Roland treatment of the signal made me feel too far from
those elements.

Is there a true dry path in the GR-55?

And... I guess I better look to see what the GR-55 is doing to the resale
value of the VG-99, hope it's not too late to recoup some cost there :)

Phil :)