Re: OT: VJ Programs, tested... by me!!

Hey Mark,

Just saw this and thought of your project ideas.  This may be
something along the lines of what you're looking to do (or not,
haven't really delved in myself....yet).

http://computermusicblog.com/blog/sonifyingprocessing/

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos