Re: Adobe Audition anyone? OT

Audition 3 possibly has a single function to do this,
but it's now unavailable...
Audition 5.5 ? who knows *(see below)

I'd use
Edit>Bounce to New Track>Selected Audio Clips

to combine the clips
that make up each track (and render any fx/vol/eq).
As long as the selection is the whole length of the track it'll create
a suitable single file.
Repeat for each track.

Then delete the source clips before "Save Session As".

Audition Tip:
when cutting up a longish file into clips for re-positioning
be sure to use "Convert to Unique Copy". The price for not
doing this is, for a complex session, is that Audition will
take ages to load the whole file for each clip on bootup.

andy
ps * Audition's in a bad way, the re-written ver5.5 (for mac compatibility)
misses out a load of functions, while Adobe won't let you buy ver3 any more.

Michael Peters wrote:
we have used Audition to mix a multitrack piece, now we need to export each
of the tracks to wav files to use in another DAW. Does anyone know how to
export an audio track (sometimes a track contains several clips), including
the changes done to it in the session view, to a new audio track? this is
such a basic task but we can't find out how to do it. There is an export
function but it only creates a mixdown of all tracks.

-Michael