Re: OT Re: RIP Steve Jobs... What if he had never been?

That's the nature of "God".
The ultimate Rorschach ink blot.
The varying tones of our gripes and hallelujahs (interpretations/opinions) about "God" (Steve Jobs, anything - esp the famous) usually reveal more about ourselves, OUR natures, than the matter being discussed.

richard sales