Re: Re: OT Re: RIP Steve Jobs... What if he had never been?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Richard Atkinson wrote:
In contrast, you can't deny the 'wow' factor of a 500+ horsepower 'kit
car',
with a supercharged V8, purple metal-flake paintjob (with flames, of
course), and custom machined aluminum steering wheel!
Thanks so much for name checking my favorite color,  Richard.
For what it's worth, when the LP-2 Mini Looper is released, sometime in this next month,
it has a purple metallic case............I'm just sayin' <big grin>