FW: wery interesting guestion !

Pavel (not a looper, not even a musician I think) lives in Khabarovsk in the far east of Russia, near the Chinese border. I know him (only online of course) because he shares my love for retrofuturistic images. He wrote me this funny email this morning because he is looking for some sort of disco song. Does his description ring a bell for you? Help much appreciated.

-Michael Peters

At me an interesting question. I search for one song. Style evrodance. The afroamerican sings. Not Sonique, no! In the song beginning plays  The electronic piano, keys quickly play. Then plays ensemble of electronic violins. A song electronic, dancing.  The afroamerican sings a powerful voice: Looo oooove!... You beee o-o... Looo oooo ve... You bee o... I badly remember the Refrain. Like so:   You bee ooo. O-o! Iii in my go home! Iii in my go home!..... Looo oooove! (play piano) You beee o-o... Looo oooove! You bee o-o...
In the end of a song plays only one electronic piano.
I asked on sites of search of songs, searched in YouTube, I was helped by people. But nobody remembers this song!
I remember, it was called, is similar as - Discoteca fit for fun. And can be - Feat For Fun.
Year - 2002-2005. I don't remember neither names, nor singers. Very much I want to find this song.
Ask your acquaintances, - can, they know?