Re: Interesting critique of Wednesdays' Y2KX+1 show

I always find it interesting to hear how different people experience
music. It seems each of us have our personal filtering system ;-)
However, "avant-garde" was quite surprising here as only Nat's set was
atonal while all others used melodies and chords as a major
steppingstone. Maybe the fact that Nat's set was last left it as the
dominating memory fragment in this person? I also remember that Rick
joined in with Nat coming walking from behind the audience, a classic
"avant-garde trick", and that might have triggered some personal bias
within the listener?

Personally I hope Nat will play similar music on Sunday cuz I'd love
to hear those exciting sounds on the good system in the better
acoustic environment of Pearl Alley Studios. See you there, guys.

Greetings from Bill's Porch

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com