SPECIAL THANKS to THOSE WHO DONATED to the Y2KX+1 FESTIVAL

I wanted to send special thanks out to all who contributed
financially to the festival.

We had a lower turnout this year than in past years so
your contributions made it so that I could pay all the people
who made the essential contributions to the festival.

Thanks for your continued generosity.

I'd like to especially thank  Jeff Larson of Mobius
and Bill Putnam of Univeral Audio who's contributions
finally made us break even!

I'm so appreciative and the festival was amazing.

Rick Walker