Re: Why...?

I think most musicians are reluctant to admit their true motivating
factor: Chicks.
We generally are sub par on the looks category and we want chicks we're
not "entitled to".
That is why a band generally starts going downhill when a member gets
married.
I've been married now 14 years and my band, Earth, Worm and Fire, has
pretty much finally petered out. The other creative force (and far more
talented) has been married 15-16 years.

That is why I loop. I like playing funny music and making people laugh.
But further, when you are a bass player/lead singer, it's hard to carry
your upright to the local coffee house and sing and play and be very
entertaining at all.

Time for a new band:
Electric Light Opry

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo